Bankruptcy Pro software can be moved to the cloud. You can keep your current version, and continue to use it as before, but still receive all the benefits of the cloud.
What are the benefits of Bankruptcy Pro cloud computing?
- Anywhere access. Using any device, your data, documents, and applications can be securely accessed from any location having internet access.
- Higher security. Clouds are more secure than even the largest networks, and infinitely more secure than those of the typical small law firm.
- Increased reliability. Cloud computing malfunctions are a rarity, whereas onsite network downtime is not. 99.997% uptime is typical for the major cloud providers.
- Variable expense. Instead of having to invest in equipment, you pay a fixed monthly cost per user. You can add or subtract users at a known and incrementally variable cost.
- Economies of scale. Your cost is lower because the major cloud services have aggregated thousand to hundreds of thousands of users.
- Improved performance. The data centers of major cloud providers are regularly updated with the latest generation of fast hardware. Most law firms see a noticeable improvement in load speed after migrating.
- Easy staff adjustments. Access for new or departing team members can be modified with a few clicks. Setup and lockout hours and headaches disappear.
Moving Bankruptcy Pro to the cloud
A cloud migration is a technical task requiring specialists. You will want to use a vendor who specializes in law firms and has experience with Bankruptcy Pro.
This same vendor should take over your tech support. You will eliminate finger-pointing and have full accountability when you deal with one technology company.
For most law firms using Bankruptcy Pro the migration will be completed in one evening and the next morning will be business as usual. Bankruptcy firms having an exceptionally large amount of data can take longer, but that situation is unusual.
After the migration, Bankruptcy Pro will appear and work as before. But your data will now be secured by the specialists at Amazon Web Services, the largest provider of cloud services in the world. And you will be able to access Bankruptcy Software from any location having internet access, using any device – smartphone, iPad, laptop, or desktop.
Want to learn more about migrating Bankruptcy Pro to the cloud?
We help over 100 law firms with their technology. Many are bankruptcy firms, several use Bankruptcy Pro, and we are very familiar with the software. We offer both cloud migrations and 24/7 tech support, serve only law firms, and have been helping lawyers since 1981.
If you would like to learn more about migrating your Bankruptcy Pro software, data, documents, and other programs to the cloud, click the button below.